Gallery

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just keeping my hand in



As the title says, I am just keeping my hand in (or eye, if you prefer), as far as photography goes. The problem being is that I just don't have the time at the moment. This is purely down to the fact that I have a full time summer job that I am working so as to bolster the coffers for a new iMac and a camera body. As always, doing one thing to finance another never works successfully, as the very thing you are raising money for suffers as a result.

Roll on the end of October; maybe sooner.


Eastwell Park, Kent.  24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor.

Top: 1/100 second at f/8. - 0.33 EV compensation. ISO 160
Below: 1/40 second at f/6.3. - 0.67 EV compensation. ISO 160



© 2015

2 comments:

Spanner said...

The black and white is fantastic. Your comments about doing one on to finance another, rings true but anything that gets results like yours seems worth it.

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you, Spanner. I am struggling to make one blog post a month at the moment but hope that soon changes. :-)