Gallery

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fluffy



It's not often that I visit beaches during the spring and summer months for a photography session, but it seems a shame to waste such a low tide. Besides, I've not been shooting much recently and I need to get out there. I'm not going to get a setting sun along the shore line at this time of year, but the northerly wind is bringing a good amount of fluffy cloud, so at least the sky will be interesting.

However, it's far from warm, with temperatures barely topping 11ºC, and the moment I step onto the sand it starts to rain, swiftly followed by sleet. It's short lived, though, and for an hour or so I make photographs between showers and shade.



12-24mm f/4 AF-S Nikkor. 1/1000 second at f/8. Matrix metering. - 0.33 EV compensation. ISO 160



© 2017

No comments: