Gallery

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Cliché #14,497


I actually took the long exposures under the local pier yesterday afternoon. After processing the image I uploaded it to here, intending to write a short piece of text to accompany it later in the evening... then promptly forgot all about it. Returning to finish the blog post 24 hours later, I decided that the original colour photograph would look better in monochrome.

After the mono conversion I still wasn't happy with it, so I decided to change the crop to a square format, before finally replacing the picture altogether with this one.

I got there in the end.

Probably...



12-24mm f/4 AF-S Nikkor. 20 seconds at f/11. 10x ND filter. Tripod and remote release. ISO 100



© 2018

2 comments:

Spanner said...

It would be interesting to see the original as well. Maybe in future you could include some so we could see the journey an image sometimes takes.

Richard Brewer said...

I'll bear that in mind, Spanner. :-)