Gallery

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

The X3





It's October and I have a photographic itch to scratch. There are no low tides to lure me to the beach - nor anything meaningful in the wildlife department - so landscape it has to be. I admit I'm being somewhat impatient waiting for autumn to show its colours; for all that light to start happening, but that doesn't stop me from jumping onto the X3 bus to Salisbury and getting stuck in.

Upon arrival I head for the water meadows at Harnham - the very same that John Constable used for his paintings of the cathedral - since it is along the Town Path and surrounding area that I will gravitate to when the trees turn and I start photography with significance. In the mean time I just enjoy what's on offer on a warm autumn afternoon.



Top: 12-24mm f/4 AF-S Nikkor. 1/160 second at f/11. Matrix Metering. - 0.33 EV compensation. ISO 100
Below: 24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/125 second at f/8. Matrix Metering. Polarising filter. ISO 200



© 2018

No comments: