Gallery

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Just starting out


Hi there,
Welcome to the Daily Grind. This is just the start. I am going to use this blog mainly for the posting of recent photographs on a short term basis, as opposed to my online portfolio which is more permanent (more of which later).

To start the ball rolling, I'm posting an example of the fruits of my patience with a shot made two days ago in the New Forest, Hampshire, UK.

(Please note; all images on this blog are owned by me, and may not be reproduced mechanically or electronically without my written permission).

Thank You.

© 2006

5 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Great photo. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

regards, Jams

Ann said...

Instead of leaving hundreds of comments on individual photos, I'll just say here that I enjoy your eye and your images very much. Lovely!

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you, Ann.

Nic said...

Can't wait to see what happens. ;-) N

Richard Brewer said...

Only time will tell, Nic. Stick around and we shall see what happens. ;-)