Gallery

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My return to cyberspace...

Just a message to any readers. I've finally managed to solve my internet problems with my (former) ISP (not to mention any names, but it rhymes with Blorenge). These people would just not admit that their service would not support the use of Mac computers, despite their assurance that "it will work...". It took several hours of phone calls: being pushed around numerous departments, kept on hold for excessive periods and basically lied to before I get to speak to someone knowledgeable, who then admits that my new computer is "too advanced" (his words) for them to support.
This run-around and final severance of my subscription has prevented me from making any posts recently, but this is to be rectified in the near future. In the meantime, Happy New Year to any listeners.

© 2007

No comments: