Gallery

Sunday, November 18, 2007

No idea, mate...


This weekend the weather is more in keeping with UK patterns for the time of year, and the settled conditions of the past few weeks have been blown away overnight. Still, I'm not going to let a spot of drizzle stop me from venturing into the great outdoors to shoot some images. My original idea was to photograph people struggling against the bad weather, but it seems that most had more sense and stayed at home. I did, however, notice that renovation work on Boscombe pier was in progress despite the conditions. The work should have been completed some time ago, and the pier re-opened last month. I asked a hard-hatted, high-visibility vest clad man when the public could now expect the use of the pier. "No idea, mate", was his reply.

© 2007

No comments: