Gallery

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First of the year...


Starting the new year as I mean to carry on, it's a morning shoot in the New Forest. It took a while to find any ponies today, but a bit of searching proved fruitful. Conditions were ideal for photography: bright/overcast, which enables me to get images of the lighter coloured ponies without contrast problems, and blown highlights. The weather forecast for Thursday is light snow. If that turns out to be the case (doubtful: the forecasts are usually something of a guess, it seems), then I will be back in the forest with my camera.

© 2008

1 comment:

Jane Adams said...

Great photo. I used to live in Ringwood, so I know the New Forest very well. My favourite haunt was the heath above Burley (where I used to jog), and the Beach Woods behind Burley. Spent many a day looking for deer and badgers to film in those woods. Brings back very happy memories.