Gallery

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The outdoor type




No matter how much I've tried working indoors over the past few months, I can't escape that fact I'm an outdoor photographer at heart. The recent lockdown has produced something of a negative mindset that I yet have to fully shake off, but today I decide to do something about it instead of kicking about the house. I need to get out.

On the spur of the moment I pack my camera bag, and at mid-day jump on a bus that is going out of town. I jump off - again on the spur of the moment - when it reaches Ibsley in the Hampshire countryside. From there it's a several hundred yard walk to Harbridge, where I spend a couple of hours photographing All Saints church. 




24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/200 second at f/8. Matrix metering. Polariser. ISO 160



© 2020

No comments: