Gallery

Wednesday, February 02, 2022

I give up

Sea and landscape photography is all about the light. Stating the obvious, I fancy, but being able to accurately predict weather conditions plays a major part in the success or failure of a shoot. I'm currently using two web sites in an attempt to get reliable forecasts: the UK's Met Office, and more recently, AccuWeather. 

Today they contradict each other (as is often the case); one advises me of 95% cloud cover all day, the other indicates sun and showers, but during late afternoon. Both, as it turns out, are wrong for the most part.

Unable to garner any useful information from what's on offer I set out before dawn regardless, if only for the enjoyment of the walk, and am presented with the above scene about an hour after sunrise.


© 2022

No comments: