Gallery

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Summer field...

Now that we are past the solstice and summer is well established - we are even getting appropriate weather to support this - there is little to inspire me from a photographic point of view. There are several organised events in the coming months that are on my schedule, but unless there are unusual weather conditions in the offing I have no real reason to get out before dawn, or stay out late, until the end of summer/autumn comes around.

I will, however, continue to take a camera kit with me when out on my bike and will stop to make an image if I feel the need, just to record the passing seasons if nothing else (and give me something to post on this blog).
Although very much a token shot the photograph of an English oak in a wheat field at Hurn, Dorset, is a typical country scene at this time of year.

24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/100 second at f/11. -0.33 EV compensation. ISO 400. Polariser

© 2010

No comments: