Gallery

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sea Wall, Folkestone...


I think I can put down part of my current photography drought to the fact that for some time now I have been visiting the same places. Theoretically there is an inexhaustible variety of images to be had from a given location, what with different lighting at different times of the day, as well as the different seasons, but there is nothing better than visiting a different part of the country to stir things up a little.

I didn't take that many shots as Nic and I strolled the seafront at Folkestone, Kent, this afternoon, but the ideas did begin to flow again as I made a few exposures of the colourful beach huts and details of the sea defences. I had every intention to keep the former colourful, but with the latter (above), I was thinking monochrome before I fired the shutter.



24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/250 second at f/11. ISO 400



© 2014

No comments: