Gallery

Monday, October 07, 2019

On my own



There's nothing I like more than to get out into the landscape on wet days. There is so much scope for photography, and when it's raining black and white images - for me - are almost de rigure. I also know that nobody else is getting the same shot as I'm very often the only one stood in soggy fields, making photographs.



24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor.1/125 second at f/11. Matrix metering. + 1 stop EV compensation. 0.6 Lee ND grad filter. ISO 640. Mono conversion in Silver Efex Pro 2



© 2019

2 comments:

JosephHunter said...

When heavy duty padlock is convenient to enter and leave the garage by means of a separate pedestrian door then it's an excellent idea to guarantee the automobile door from the inside.

Richard Brewer said...

I couldn't agree more. :-)