Gallery

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Enough already!



The past two weeks haven't been the best from a photographic standpoint. I'm currently awaiting the return of my main camera body from Nikon, and although the repair was completed (and paid for) today I'm informed by their customer service centre it should be with me "by the end of next week".

No rush, then.

But with that relatively minor setback aside the other bugbears are the seemingly endless storms rolling in off of the Atlantic. Two major ones in the past two weeks, with another poised to strike in a day or so, bringing winds of up to 70mph (don't tell me climate change isn't happening). I'm not averse to getting out there under such conditions - personal safety being the priority - but I would only be shooting the same grey scenes and battling the elements to do so.

Better to wait, of course - and there is the occasional day when things calm down (above) - but with all the signs of Spring just around the corner it is somewhat frustrating.



24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/250 second at f/8. Matrix metering. ISO 100



© 2020

No comments: