Gallery

Monday, April 12, 2010

And why not?


Although the good weather continues to hold, I spend most of the day in front of my computer, editing, backing-up and processing various recent photo shoots. As it's now warm enough, I work with the windows open, which is now a source of fascination for my cat. As I always have a camera at the ready on my desk, I photograph him during one of his many entries (and exits).

Although I have a good number of images of him, I'm prone to keep them private; after all, nobody really wants to see pet photographs - other than their owners - but in this instance I will be self indulgent and post an image I made of him this afternoon. After all, some blogs I see contain more than their fair share of animal photographs.

So, this one time, a photograph of Mojo.

24-70 mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/250 second at f/3.5. -1.3 stop flash compensation. ISO 200

© 2010

No comments: