Gallery

Friday, February 20, 2015

No waves, but a nice sunset



It has been a while since I have been out with my camera, partly due to spring not advancing as quickly as I would like, and partly because I have been resting a knee injury. My doctor thinks it isn't anything serious and sent me packing with a two-week prescription of something or other to help things along, and having nearly completed the course he seems to have made the right decision. Good man.

The photograph of a surfer on a local beach was taken during the lowest tide possible for a given area (0.0), although quite what he expected to do with a surfboard on a flat calm sea only he knows. It makes a nice picture, though.



24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/200 second at f/8. Matrix metering. + 1 stop EV compensation. ISO 400



© 2015

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The blue hew looks amazing...

Spanner said...

Could it be a very little man with a large skateboard?

Richard Brewer said...

It does, doesn't it, John. :-)

A skateboard would have been of more use on this particular afternoon, Spanner.