Gallery

Friday, December 21, 2018

Winter Solstice



Having (yet again) discovered that the seven day forecast by the Met Office is anything but accurate, I set off for an early afternoon shoot. Unfortunately, the light isn't that great, and the images I do get tend to be somewhat flat and lifeless when shooting into it.

Fortunately, the gulls that are following me in the hope of food provide me with a subject. It is also a reminder that successful wildlife photography can be achieved through a wide angle lens.



18-35mm f/3.5 - 4.5 ED Nikkor. 1/320 second at f/8. Matrix metering. - 0.33 EV compensation. ISO 320



© 2018

2 comments:

Nic said...

I might have to ask for this to be on my wall at some point. I might. :)

Richard Brewer said...

If you decide you might, just let me know. :-)