Gallery

Monday, December 31, 2018

Signing-off for 2018




The last day of the year, and the weather forecast is anything but promising. It's going to be an overcast day all round, and too calm by half for any drama on the seascape front. Instead of getting out there with my camera, I spend the time tidying-up recent uploads in Lightroom in preparation for starting a new catalogue in the new year.

This action throws up two images that I had overlooked in my initial edits; something easily done when in the search for the image that defines a shoot. Taken during the past two weeks, I include both, so at least I can to sign-off the year with something.



Top: Bournemouth West Cliff in winter light.

24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG Sigma lens. 1/80 second at f/8. Matrix metering. - 0.33 EV compensation ISO 100
       
Below: Bournemouth East Beach.

18-35mm f/3.5 - 4.5 ED Nikkor. 1/800 second at f/11. Matrix metering. - 0.33 EV compensation. ISO 100



© 2018



2 comments:

Adullamite said...

You lucky man, having pictures of Bournemouth beach daily!
Great stuff!

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you, Adullamite. It's never the same twice, no matter what time of year I go there.