Gallery

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Bubblicious!



Encouraged by yesterday's first attempts at photographing what amounts to soap in a dish, I take a second bite of the cherry this morning to see if I can improve on things.

Dabbling with a technique or practice will never produce consistant results, and at the moment I'm using an impromptu setup thrown together with what I have to hand. The rig is tricky to work with as it stands, and for these reasons I'm doing some research into what I need to take this branch of photography seriously.




105mm f/2.8 Sigma macro lens. 1/250 second at f/11. Manual flash at full power through a diffuser. Tripod and remote release. ISO 100



© 2020

2 comments:

David c.h. Brown said...

Keep it up Richard....great stuff! Happy Easter to you and yours. Cheers! Dave

Richard Brewer said...

Sorry for the late reply, Dave, as I haven't been shooting much this past few months.

I hope all is well with you. :-)