Gallery

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Autumn skies...




First of all I would like to thank Nic, Spanner and Dave for their supportive comments on the previous post, and my photography in general. It is all too easy to get yourself in a rut, and this can often come about with the expectation to shoot something specific, yet not have that subject available.

I have, during the past few weeks, set my mind on  skies and seascapes as a subject, and although this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere is right up my alley, photographically speaking, it just wasn't happening on the Dorset coast.

Until today, that is. I leave it until late afternoon before I leave the house, and the constantly changing light looked promising so I visited the beach in hope. The reality was that all I had to do was wait and let nature perform, firing the shutter when inspired to do so.

I shall say no more.


27-70mm f/2.8G AF-S and 12-24mm f/4G AF-S Nikkor lenses.



© 2013



1 comment:

Nic said...

See? People miss you, want to see your stuff, and love what they see.

So stop it.

Beautiful shots, as always.