Gallery

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

On a cold and frosty morning...



I rarely get snow, so I often have to use a heavy frost as a substitute to give the impression of coldness. The reality is, it is cold on a bike as I ride into the pre-dawn, and if anybody has the solution for keeping hands warm whilst riding at this time of year I'd like to hear from you.

The sky is overcast when I arrive at the river, and my early efforts have a monochromatic look to them, but as soon as the sky clears and the sun peers over the tree line the scene is transformed.


24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/60 second at f/14. ISO 400. Monopod



© 2014

2 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Beautiful, Richard Brewer. You are so thoughtful, so planful. Because you work at it, you must be constantly developing your art.

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you, Tim.

I was asked by another photographer, several months ago, what I intended to shoot over the winter months. I simply replied: Anything that inspires me. :-)