Gallery

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blues and reds


Storm Cuthbert (or whatever incomprehnsible name they gave to the last one), has blown itself out and for the moment we are back to brilliant sunshine.  It's not often that I shoot around mid-day, but today I wanted to use colour as my main subject. Admittedly, it's not the most fascinating object I have ever pointed my lens at, but the two hues opposite each other on the colour wheel make the image work.


24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/3200 second at f/3.5. Matrix metering. - 0.67 EV compensation. ISO 160



© 2016

2 comments:

Dane Gardner said...

Great contrast in colours Richard,I enjoy your close ups they make me look closer at beach huts when out for a walk!

Richard Brewer said...

It's often a good idea to get in close. There's plenty going on out there that a lot of people never see. :-)