Gallery

Monday, January 04, 2016

Thick and fast



I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't know why I take any notice of the weather forecast. The seemingly perpetual rain has moved on and I am blessed with a series of fronts that sweep in from the Atlantic and along the English Channel. The stiff wind ensures that everything is kept moving, presenting an ever changing sky, and the photographic opportunities come thick and fast.

I had intended to sprawl in the mud and shoot the crocus that are now in flower in a local park, but as long as nature is delivering like it is then they will just have to wait.



12-24mm f/4 AF-S Nikkor. 1/500 second at f/8. Matrix metering. ISO 160



© 2016

2 comments:

Dane Gardner said...

Nice clouds and reflection Richard,do you use lightroom or photoshop?

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you. :-)

I use both, Dane. I use Lightroom for the bulk of the work but I always prepare images for publication in Adobe Photoshop. Just something I have gotten used to doing, that's all.