Gallery

Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Getting better



It's 1º Celsius outside, and I'm off to the beach whilst it's still dark, hoping for a good sunrise. For the past week it has not been for the want of trying, but I am failing to find something colourful to photograph. Winter isn't the best time to look for radiant hues, but surely sunrise or sunset will give me what I want?

The answer is: possibly. The morning looked promising, weather wise, but ultimately the sky fails to deliver at the crucial moment. I make a number of photographs before the sun is up using long exposures, and call it a day.

At least it's better than all that grey cloud, though.



18-35mm f/3.5 - 4.5 ED Nikkor. 30 seconda at f/11. Matrix metering. x10 stop ND filter. Tripod and remote release. ISO 200




© 2019

No comments: