Gallery

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A late decision...



I wasn't going to bother with a post from today's shoot, but some late evening noodling in Lightroom convinced me that it might at least be worthwhile to post a photograph. The low spring tides predicted for later in the week are beginning to happen - the lowest of 0.1 occurring over the weekend - but it seems that the weather is against me. I like nothing better than to capture a dramatic sky and its reflection in the resulting tide pools as the sea retreats, but it seems that this month I won't get what I'm after.

Not that it will stop me roaming the exposed sands of the local beach come late afternoon at low tide. Who knows, maybe the weather people have got it wrong?



12-24mm f/4G AF-S Nikkor. 1/400 second at f/8.  - 0.33 EV Compensation. ISO 320



© 2014

No comments: