Gallery

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Options still remain...



Well, I tried. The idea of focus stacking, or maybe even long exposures, came to mind as I wrote the last blog post, in a bid to create something interesting that even William Wordsworth would have found inspiring. Unfortunately, there was little to no wind during the shoot to sway the blooms gently; recording them as impressionistic blurs with long shutter speeds, and the focus stacking results still didn't appeal to me.

So, for a bit of insurance, I opted to take some straight shots, just in case. I'm still not enthralled with what I came up with, and I still have several options left at my disposal while the spring weather stays as it is, but for now it will have to do.



70-200mm f/2.8D Apo Sigma lens. 1/400 second at f/7.1. ISO 200



© 2014




No comments: