Gallery

Friday, March 01, 2013

It's spring...

Okay, I'll go with the flow: today is the first day of spring. It doesn't feel like spring; we still have more hours of darkness than daylight, and it doesn't much look like spring, weather wise. However, it is reasonably mild. I've not been out much this week, having picked up a virus at a birthday party on Sunday evening, but since I feel so much better today I think a genteel ride along the seafront of Poole Bay may be beneficial.

I make one stop along the way to photograph groyne posts isolated in a tide pool at Canford Cliffs, and had made the decision to remove the colour from the image before I dropped my bike on the beach.



24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/160th second at f/11. - 0.33 EV compensation. IS0 640. Monopod



© 2013

No comments: