Gallery

Sunday, December 09, 2012

The last leaf decides...


Look, look! Look at this picture. Richard made this all on his own. Obviously, he is not writing this else it would be intelligent and he would be telling you about ISOs and AF-Ss and ASDAs and UFOs and F/2s or 3s or other numbers or monocycles or summin. I, however, know nothing of these things. But I have made him publish this post whether he likes it or not.

can tell you that this is such a beautiful shot, taken with a beautiful eye, by a beautiful person, and is one of many to come, I hope. After all,
I love this style of photography. Don't you?

Such an inspiration to me.

N


in one gust
the last leaf decides:
gone


by Robert Henry Poulin




300mm f/2.8 AF-S Nikkor. 1/500 second at f/2.8. - 2 stops EV compensation. ISO 400. Monopod (RB)


© 2012 

1 comment:

Richard Brewer said...

Thank you, Nic. A contribution that is long overdue, but most welcome. :-)